Elfenomeno.com
Noticias Tolkien - El Señor de los AnillosReportajes, ensayos y relatos sobre la obra de TolkienFenopaedia: La Enciclopedia Tolkien Online de Elfenomeno.comFotogramas, ilustraciones, maquetas y todos los trabajos relacionados con Tolkien, El Silmarillion, El Señor de los Anillos, etc.Tienda Amazon - Elfenomeno.com name=Foro Tolkien - El Señor de los Anillos

Películas y Fan Film
Tolkien y su obra
Fenómenos: trabajos de los fans
Rol, Juegos, Videojuegos, Cartas, etc.
Otras obras de Fantasía y Ciencia-Ficción

Ayuda a mantener esta web

Nombre: 
Clave: 

Foro de las películas de El Señor de los Anillos, El Hobbit, Fan Film Foro sobre Tolkien, su vida y su obra: El Silmarillion, El Hobbit, El Señor de los Anillos, la Tierra Media Foro sobre los ilustradores de la obra de Tolkien, trabajos de los fans, páginas web, música, juegos y rol Foro sobre otras obras de Ciencia-Ficción y Fantasía que nos apasionan

NOTICIAS
Transcripción del trailer
(30 de Noviembre de 2004, a las 00:48)

Saruman: So you have come here for information.... I have some for you.
Something festers in the heart of Middle-earth.....something that you have failed to see. You are all going to die.

Sam: Mr. Frodo, what is it?
Frodo: Just a feeling......I don't think I'll be coming back.

Faramir: I would not use the Ring....not if Minas Tirith were falling in ruin and I alone could save her.
Denethor: Boromir would have brought me a kingly gift.

(( Frodo and Sam marching with the Orcs ))
Frodo( desperate sounding ): Sam, help me.

MOS: My master, Sauron the Great, bids thee welcome

Aragorn: Long have you hunted me.... Long have I elluded you. But no more. Behold the Sword of Elendil!

PJ: The Return of the King has always been the longest of the 3 movies. We had more footage for this movie than the other two, and so therefore,um, there were more choices available to us for the Extended Version.
So we went through and I applied the same rationale as I have on the previous 2 movies, which is to basically put in scenes that I thought would be fun for people to see.

Aragorn: You may go no further. You will not enter Gondor.
Corsair: Who are you to deny us passage?
Barrie Osborne: That was the most difficult thing to cut because, of course, the guy that gets shot is none other than our director, Peter Jackson.

EW: The things that end up getting cut out are the things that tend to be kind of character development moments, but I love those moments.
Eowyn: There is no warmth left in the Sun.
Faramir; Tis just the damp of the first Spring rain. I do not believe this darkness will endure.

PJ: The Mouth of Sauron is a particularly nice little sequence too....it's a memorable scene from the book.
EW: It's this very creepy, awful creature that's unlike anything that we've seen in the movie thus far.
MOS: I have a token I was bidden to show thee.
Pippin(gasping): Frodo...

Viggo: Additional material in the Paths of the Dead is significant.. And some of the words in that scene - many of them - are directly from the book, which I always like.
Legolas: You shall call them from the grey twilight... the forgotten people... The heir of him to whom the oath they swore. Need shall drive them. They shall pass the door to the Paths of the Dead.
Richard Taylor: If the scene wasn't amazing enough, Peter decided that, uh, within the catacombs, there should be this massive earthquake.
(Viggo calls out.)

Christopher Lee; And everyone, all over the world - I think I'm pretty safe in saying this - is waiting for the final confrontation between Saruman and the Fellowship. Well, in the Extended Version, they will see that.
Gandalf: Come down Saruman, and your life will be spared.
Saruman: Save your pity and your mercy, I have no use for it!

PJ: Let's face it, ROTK was always a little short, I mean, so, we did have to compensate, so we've now put an extra 50 minutes, I think, back in it. The 50 minutes of extra footage, basically equates to half of a major film, because within that 50 minutes, there's something like 300 extra visual effects shots.

PJ: Alongside the, the movie itself is obviously our Appendicies, our documentaries on the making of the film and they, too, come to a conclusion, and they chart the fulfillment of this project.

Rick Porras: Just like the Return of the King is the conclusion to what happens with the Fellowship, the Appendicies in the Extended cut is basically the conclusion to our own personal story in the making of these films.

Sean Astin: In terms of the audio commentary, and some of the behind the scenes footage, and these interviews, there's this unbelievable, loving living breathing archive, and, uh, I love that.
PJ: The documentaries, and the appendicies, on these Extended cuts has maintained the integrity and the quality of what we've tried to acheive with the feature films. We wanted our movies to be good and we wanted our documentaries to be good. And to just be able to share with people what we went through making this film.

Billy: Its almost as if someone made a family movie, while we were making the movie, so when we have kids ( meaning him and Dom ) - I don't mean together of course - we'll be albe to look at these things and say "This is what we did, you know, when we were in New Zealand.... Look at us.....Look how beautiful I am!"

Barrie: So for us, this is a really personal document, the DVD, that in a way especially the appendicies, documents this trip we've taken.

EW: It was an amazing experience, something I hold very close to my heart, so, the fans you know and all of us, can allow the films and the experience to sort of live on in these DVDs.

((Eagle Rescue song here ))
Sam: Mr. Frodo, there is light, and beauty up there, that no shadow can touch.

Merry; I know it is too late to turn aside, I know there is not much point now in hoping. (but) Im a Hobbit, and I know that I cant save Middle Earth. I just want to help my friends.....more than anything, I wish I could see them again.

(( Beacon music plays under this, no words ))

Gandalf: Go back to the Abyss......fall into the nothingness that awaits you and your Master!
WK: This is my hour!

http://www.claudiablackonline.comRunciter (Dúnadan)

Montaraz (296 mensajes)

"El miedo mata la mente. El miedo es la muerte que conduce a la destrucción total. Afrontaré mi miedo. Permitiré que pase sobre mí y a través de mí. Y cuando haya pasado giraré mi ojo interior para escrutar su camino. Allá donde haya pasado el miedo ya no habrá nada. Sólo estaré yo."
Desde el 29 de Mayo de 2003

Trailer de la Edición Extendida de El Retorno del Rey -
       Noticias Elfenomeno.com
(29/11/04 19:15)
    8/10 (Rev) - Broceliande (29/11/04 19:39)
      Pues a mí me gusta - REV - Leandro (29/11/04 22:52)
        Pues a mí me gusta - REV - maegrin (29/11/04 23:35)
    Menos de 15 días - Imladris (29/11/04 19:41)
      snif! - anatael (29/11/04 20:32)
    Nooooooooooo XD - legolas_0201 (29/11/04 20:05)
    Trailer de la Edición Extendida de - Ohcan (29/11/04 20:07)
      Alguna otra Web - Ar Adunakhor (30/11/04 13:58)
    Yo no lo puedo veeer.... :( - [Ruby_Bolson] (29/11/04 21:48)
      El quicktime - Ireth Tinehtele (29/11/04 22:27)
    Trailer de la Edición Extendida de El Retorno del Rey -
       mungo knotwise
(29/11/04 22:00)
    Cosillas nuevas REV - Runciter (29/11/04 23:18)
      mmm...interesante REV - Runciter (29/11/04 23:35)
        corrección REV - Runciter (30/11/04 00:42)
      ahhh REV - Runciter (30/11/04 00:12)
    Un buen trailer, XO QUIERO LA PELI! - laitaine (29/11/04 23:54)
      no he podido aguantar rev - luzmela (30/11/04 00:20)
    Transcripción del trailer - Runciter (30/11/04 00:48)
      La transcripción es REV - Runciter (30/11/04 00:49)
      Traducción de la transcripcion- REV - manwesuli (30/11/04 02:02)
      El Anillo y Faramir - Ar Adunakhor (30/11/04 12:40)

Por favor, inicie sesión para poder participar en el foro

Nombre: 
Clave: 

Este foro tiene como tema las películas de El Señor de los Anillos, El Hobbit, fan-film y similares, siempre inspiradas o basadas en la obra de Tolkien. Están prohibidos mensajes que no tengan una relación directa con el tema.

Si dejas un mensaje que no corresponde será movido o eliminado según el caso. Tienes otros foros dentro de Elfenomeno donde seguro que tiene cabida tu mensaje.

¿Tienes dudas, quieres saber más sobre Tolkien y su obra? Pues visita las famosas FAQ de ElFenomeno.

Respuestas a las preguntas frecuentes (y no tan frecuentes) que muchos nos hemos hecho sobre la obra de Tolkien.

Colaboramos con: Doce Moradas, Ted Nasmith, John Howe.
Miembro de TheOneRing.net Community - RSS Feed Add to Google
Qui�nes somos/Notas legalesCont�ctanosEnl�zanos